Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Day 24 - 26 Menu

March 5, 6, & 7, 2012

Trying to catch up on all the good food I've had the last few days in one shot.

March 5
Breakfast
  • Blueberry Shredded wheat. I may have had something else with the cereal but I don't remember what it was.

Lunch
Lisa and I went to a little Mexican place near out house to try it out. I had the Chicken Burrito special, which came with rice and refried beans. The food was very good and we had left-overs because there was so much. Although I'm certain that before my surgery I could have eaten everything on my plate, I've noticed that I now seem to get full a lot faster than I used to. (No picture. I forgot the phone)

Dinner
  • Talapia
  • Corn
  • Rice
  • Milk

March 6
Breakfast
Not sure what I had for breakfast. Probably cereal since it's my favorite breakfast food.

Lunch
We had our left-overs from the Mexican restaurant for lunch today. The food was good even reheated, which isn't always the case.

Dinner
Chicken and noodles over Mashed Potatoes with Green Beans. 
Juice to wash it down.
Chicken and noodles are one of my favorite foods, I think. It's just a down home type of food. One of those comfort foods you just really like.

March 7
  • Breakfast
  • Scrambled Eggs
  • Toast
  • Banana
  • Orange Juice

Lunch
Leftovers again today for lunch. This time is was that really good Bar-B-Que Turkey meatloaf Kristin made along with mashed sweet potatoes. Had a few peaches and milk to go with eat. Watch for the Bar-B-Que Turkey Meatloaf recipe in an upcoming post. I'm waiting for Kristin to give it to me.

Dinner
  • Santa Fe Style Salad with Chicken
  • Santa Fe Chicken Soup
  • Grilled Cheese sandwich (half of one)
  • CranRaspberry juice
  • Coffee

Snack
Cantaloupe with Raspberries, Blueberries, and Blackberries. Nom, nom, nom


 
Woot! Posted three days worth of meals. All caught up!

1 comment:

  1. Looking at this made me really hungry....gonna go hunt for some grub. -Ar

    ReplyDelete