Monday, March 19, 2012

Day 37 & 38 - Going to the dogs

March 17 & 18

The weather has continued its higher than normal temps. Not complaining one bit about that. It has given me the opportunity to get outside so many times to enjoy the fresh air. I've even managed to sit on the edge of the deck while outside with Lisa and the dogs. I'm feeling a lot better even though I still have several weeks of rehab yet to go.

Getting our dogs to pose for a picture has to be one of the most difficult things to do. They do not want to look at the camera. They do not want to stand still. Springtime is in the air and all they really want to do is smell the fresh air, the growing grass, and whatever other springtime smells are in the air. And we want them to pose for a picture? Silly people. Hahaha.

We did finally manage to get a few pictures of me with them. Top picture is Spring Hill (left), Lenny (right), and I. Bottom picture is Georgia and I. Spring and Lenny are both retired greyhounds. Georgia is American Bulldog/Jack Russel mix.




I lost track of what I had to eat for breakfast and lunch on the 17th. We had Subway for dinner.

On the 18th I had cereal with blueberries for breakfast, left over Subway for lunch, and dinner was...geez, it was just last night. Am I that forgetful? I rely on pictures way too much. Hehe.

1 comment:

  1. I wanna play with your dogs....that is all. -Ar

    ReplyDelete