February 20, 2012
It was another decent day. I got a real good nights sleep last night. Went to the mall today to do some walking. So much easier to walk in a place like that where it isn't the same hallways and rooms over and over again.
Stopped at Auntie Anne's and got a Honey Whole Wheat pretzel. We had them lightly salt it. It was good.
The glue on my arm incision is continuing to shed as the incision heals. That incision is much further along in the healing process than the one on my chest. The chest one seeped a little the first few days home and we are just now starting to see the glue that was used to close it up. The nurse said it would heal slower as that area had a lot more going on during surgery. Lots of internal healing to do in addition to external healing.
- Toast with blackberry jam
- Orange juice
- Chicken stir fry (left overs but still good)
- Turkey franks in whole wheat buns (who'd have thought there'd be healthy hot dogs)
- Rice snacks
- Orange Pineapple Apple juice
- Blueberry slushy from the mall