Monday, February 13, 2012

T+5 - Day 1 - Recovery - Unexpected delivery

When we arrived home on Friday, there was a note on the door that a package delivery had been attempted but we weren't home. Lisa called the number on the card that was left and told them we would be home on Saturday, the following day.

Saturday a van pulled in the driveway and a man brought a package to the door. I could tell it was flowers but wondered who would have ordered them.

Love the flowers. Really nice smells and colors!

And a Ford F-1 as the flower pot? That is totally cool!!!
It turns out the flowers were from Autoline Industries, the company I work for in Butler, IN. I was so touched by the arrangement and the note that came with it that I cried. It is so great to work for a company that cares about its employees the way Autoline does. Thanks to all of you. See you all as soon as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment