Sunday, February 19, 2012

Day 9 - Recovery & Menu

February 19, 2012

I decided to combine both posts today. It just made more sense.

I had a good day today with my breathing and the IS. I reached my goal several times while doing my breathing exercises. It's hard to believe I've only been doing those a couple weeks. It feels like it's been ages.

I also watched a television show with Kristin tonight and had some company in the chair. Georgia Peach seems to think I need some protecting. She doesn't take up as much room as she appears too. She just sort of laid down beside me. Kristin did have to help her get "backed in". I missed part of the show because I fell asleep but oh well.


The Menu

Breakfast
  • Oatmeal
  • Toast
  • Banana
  • Orange Pineapple Apple juice


Lunch
  • Chicken Teriyaki sub (the other 6" from last night)
  • Pringles Light
  • Chex Mix
  • Cantaloupe
  • Lemon Lime soda


Dinner
  • Chicken Stir Fry (Kristin's recipe - it was good)
  • Pineapple chunks
  • Milk
  • Lemon Lime soda (finished from Lunch)

Night all. And Eat well!

2 comments:

  1. Doggy! I wanna pet her. -ar

    ReplyDelete
  2. It took her the longest time how to get up in the chair. I think she knows I can't be jumped on so she was trying to figure out the best way up without hurting me.

    ReplyDelete