Friday, February 17, 2012

Day 7 - Menu + Recovery

February 17, 2012 Menu

Breakfast
  • Southwestern Scrambled egg beaters - still amazed at how good these taste
  • Toast with Grape jelly
  • Pineapple chunks
  • Orange Juice
  • Milk


Lunch
  • Linguini Alfredo with Broccoli
  • Cottage Cheese with Peaches
  • Orange Pineapple Apple Juice


Dinner
  • Fish sticks
  • Mac & Cheese
  • Vegetable mix
  • Cantaloupe
  • Milk

Just the menu today. I had trouble finding the cable for my digital camera. Finally found it but late in the evening. Will pull "pet" pictures from it tomorrow and get a post up then.

I had a bit of a rough day with the IS. Could barely get over 1750 ml today. The doctor's and nurse's said there would be down days. This feels like it might be one of them. Slept a bit more than usual today as well. Don't know if the two are related or not. I'll try to get a regular post up tomorrow. Night all.

2 comments:

  1. Don't over do it. Take it easy Love you Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bro, you probably laughed too hard at BBT. Trust me i've met a doctor once *cue scene of me chillin at my comp drinking a dr pepper. and looking pretty fly for a white guy. (That may have been too many pop culture references for one comment....my apologies) -ar

    ReplyDelete