Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Day 4 - Recovery

Lisa and I met today with Kathy, a nurse and case manager from Summit Health Care. They will be sending in a nurse twice a week to check my vitals and see how I am doing for the next few weeks while I'm home-bound. Then they will reduce it to one visit per week until I'm released back to work. I really like this for the peace of mind that it will give Lisa and I. There's still several questions that we think of and now we have someone who we can talk to at the house rather than over the phone.

I also received another flower arrangement today, this one in a little Weber grill. It was from my In-laws, Ken and Kathy (not the same Kathy as the nurse btw). Thank you Ken and Kathy.

Isn't that the cutest little grill you ever saw

No comments:

Post a Comment