Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Day 12 - Recovery and Menu

February 22, 2012

Somehow I lost the pictures from yesterday's menu so there wasn't one. As for today, the menu is below.

Also had a chance to get out and get my hair cut today. After that, I walked down to the grocery store while Lisa moved the car. I so prefer doing my walking somewhere other than just around the house. It feels so much more like progress.

I seemed to hit a wall this afternoon though. I had lots of energy yesterday and didn't even take a nap. Today went great until late afternoon. I tried taking a nap in the den but had a hard time getting comfortable. Lisa said I slept some but I ended up moving to the living room to be on the sofa. That was much more comfortable.

Breakfast
  • Peanut Butter Cherrios
  • Grapes
  • Milk
  • Orange juice


Lunch
  • Talapia fish on toast
  • Wild rice
  • Sweet Potato cottage fries
  • Pears
  • Orange Pineapple Apple juice


Supper
  • Cheesy Ranch Turkey with Pasta
  • Carrots
  • Mixed Fruit
  • Black Cherry Grape juice (best juice so far)

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes those "hit the wall" days happen and you just need to listen to your body and rest. Sounds like you are really doing well. I'll bet it felt good to get a haircut.

    ReplyDelete