Saturday, February 18, 2012

Day 8 - Menu

Feb 18, 2012 Menu

Breakfast
  • Honey Bunches of Oats with Blueberries
  • Grapes
  • Orange Juice
  • Milk


Lunch
  • Mac N' Cheese
  • Sweet Potato fries
  • Salad with Turkey (There was some in the bowl. Seriously. I was hungry)
  • Strawberry Jello with Pineapple and whipped topping (the healthy kind)
  • Orange Pineapple Apple juice


Dinner
  • Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki sub
  • Apple slices
  • Check Mix - Italian herbs and Parmesan
  • Cinnamon Dulce' Latte from Starbucks (non-fat milk)

I am eating much healthier than I used too. It's going to be some time before all of the "not so good" stuff is out of the house though. Lisa, Kristin, and I are eating much smaller portions of the "not so good" stuff until it's gone.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sitting here at work and its 10:49 locally and now I really, really want subway and oddly enough some mac'n'cheese. -Ar

    ReplyDelete